Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It! So glad you’ve joined us at our fun little party. This week I was going to a 4th of July party and needed a dish to take, so I made this Baja Pasta from Thinking Outside the Pot. It came together quickly and was a cool twist on normal Southwestern food.
I’ll get to the Baja pasta, but first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Baja Pasta from Thinking Outside the Pot!
This is always the busiest time of year for us – both our kids have birthday’s within a week of each other and we always have stuff going on. We were going to a party and we needed something quick and easy, because I completely ran out of time! I’m so glad I found this on the linkup, it was easy and yummy and perfect for a potluck.
It was different than the normal southwest flavors, it had a tangy kick and it was a bit different than I expected.
Make sure you stop by and visit Charlene for the full recipe – HERE! You won’t be disappointed.
This week my co-host Kim decided to make a refreshing drink from one of my favorite home decor bloggers, Love Create Celebrate. Check it out HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by and get the full baja pasta recipe HERE.
Pin for later!