Hello and welcome to our newest venture, the You Link It, We Make It Link Party. This isn’t your average Recipe sharing link party – we’ve got a twist. Rather than us simply sharing our recipes with you, we’ll be making, and reviewing, our favorite recipes from those linked up each week! This week I’ve got a Cheesecake Factory Chicken Bacon pasta copycat recipe from Urbane Jane to share with you! So. Good.
Here’s how it works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make – Chicken Bacon Pasta – a Cheesecake Factory knockoff by Jane at Urbane Jane!
Again, there were so many recipes linked up I wanted to make. I’ll be making the coffee and cream sponge cake by Cooke with Carlee, because coffee and sponge cake?!? Two of my favs. And the Lemon Pie from Grandparents Plus reminds me of a pie my mom used to make, which was my favorite as a kid. I’ll need an excuse to make this too! Can you tell I might have a sweet tooth? But this week I went with the yummy chicken bacon pasta…because bacon. So much bacon.
Anyway, the chicken bacon pasta. Fantastic. It did take a little time, but it was totally worth it. All that smokey bacon really knocked it out of the park.
I have to admit, I’m not usually a chicken cooker, I either make it in the crock pot or buy it already cooked. But, I wanted to start this link up so I would actually have to start trying new stuff that I pin. I read Jane’s recipe and did it as she suggested and it was so easy and worked! Her directions are very clear and easy to follow. I did have to cook it about 7 min longer, but other than that it was good!
This was the first time I made roasted garlic paste and it was so easy! Why have I been so scared of it? Anywho, some yummy mushrooms, tomatoes, and a bunch of other creamy, gooey goodness.
Then I tossed in the pasta and yum, yum, yum!! If it looks like there is some macaroni, that’s because I didn’t grab enough farfalle! Still worked great. Other than that I stuck to the recipe exactly.
Stop by and see the full chicken bacon pasta recipe HERE.
Make sure to hope over and check out the breakfast casserole Kim tried HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now lets party!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes! Make sure to try head over to Urbane Jane to get the bacon chicken pasta recipe.