Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It! I am throughly enjoying looking out and trying some new recipes each week, it’s been so fun! This week I chose to make Key Lime Pie curtesy of one of my favorite home decor bloggers, Tara from Lehman Lane. My inlaws were in town this weekend and since they all love key lime pie, and it’s my husbands favorite, this weeks pick just jumped right out at me. Plus, I wanted to see if Tara’s recipes were a good as her home decor. Spoiler – the pie was fabulous! The almond granola crust was one of the best homemade crusts I’ve had.
I’ll get to the pie in a second, but first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Key Lime Pie from Lehman Lane!
My husband loves key lime pie and I think it is one of the best summery treats. So, when I saw this recipe linked up I jumped on it. My favorite thing about this pie is the crust.
It’s made with granola! I don’t know that I’ve had that before, but it paired perfectly with the tart pie.
I think this is my first time making key lime pie and I now have a new go to recipe. I’ll be making this again for sure!
This week my co-host Kim made this yummy cranberry pine nut sausage pasta. Doesn’t that sound like an amazing combination? Check it out HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by and get the full Key Lime Pie recipe HERE. Thanks for the new keeper Tara!
Key Lime Pie
Pin for later!