Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It! This week I chose to make Two Purples Couches’ Moscow Mule. It was a nice, refreshing summery drink and the addition of Elderberry liquor sent it over the top!
I’ll get to the drink in a second, but first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make a Moscow Mule from Two Purple Couches!
‘I have to be honest, I have never had a Moscow Mule. Can you believe that? But, it seems like every time we are out at a restaurant lately, I see people ordering it. It seems like THE drink to order right now. So, when I saw Emily had linked this up, I thought it was the perfect time to give it a try. Plus, I needed an excuse to go ahead and pick up these cute copper cups :).
It was super simple to make, just pour the ingredients in and viola! Now granted, I’ve never had a Moscow Mule before, but this one was fantabulous. I picked up a bottle of elderberry liquor for around $4 at the store and it gave it such a nice, fruity pop.
After a crazy hectic week finishing up my husband’s home office, we celebrated by polishing these off together by the pool on our last night together before the kiddos and I head south for vacation. Yum, yum!
Thanks for the great new summertime drink Emily!
This week my co-host Kim made this tasty looking grasshopper pie. Check it out HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by and get the full Moscow Mule recipe HERE.
Pin for later!