Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It. This week I’m featuring these amazingly sinful Oreo Cupcakes from Winstead Wandering. They were the perfect Mother’s Day treat!
Don’t worry I’ll get to the cupcakes, but first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Oreo Cupcakes from Winstead Wandering!
I woke up on Mother’s Day craving something sweet, and since it was my day, I decided to try these Oreo Cupcakes. I looked over the recipe and have to admit, she had me at Double Stuffed Oreo. Because, well, Double Stuffed Oreos are one of the greatest invention of all time.
They were so easy, the secret ingredient being the cookies. They make the whole cupcakes taste like an Oreo.
I also loved her cream cheese frosting. It turned out perfectly. I have never made a cream cheese frosting before, but now I know it’s not hard at all! It paired perfectly with the cookies and chocolate.
Look at all that yummy goodness!
I gave half to the neighbors, because I couldn’t stop. I know the calories don’t count on Mother’s Day, but didn’t want to have too many leftovers :).
That’s it! Check out the full recipe for the Oreo Cupcakes HERE.
If you are looking for a Gluten Free dessert, check out my co-host Kim who made a GF Mexican cake, HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by Winstead Wandering and get the full Oreo Cupcakes recipe. Thanks for joining us!
Pin for later!