Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It. For my feature this week, I decided to make these yummy little brownies filled with peanut butter cheesecake. We were going to a party Monday night to watch our OSU Cowboys play in the college world series and I needed to take a dessert. These peanut butter brownie cups came together fast and ended up being a big hit!
I’ll get to the peanut butter brownie cups, but first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Peanut Butter Brownie Cups curtesy of From this to That!
These came together quickly and easily. The brownie part was good – I could tell before I even cooked them they were going to be yum. You may have all the ingredients in your pantry too! The recipe called for baking them in a mini muffin tin, so they were perfect one or two bite treats. I used a melon baller to form the cups, which worked perfectly, mainly because little bits of brownie would poke through that had to be eaten ;).
The peanut butter cheesecake part was perfectly creamy-peanut-buttery goodness. Just mix up the ingredients and pipe it in the cups.
There is not much better than the chocolate-peanut butter combo, IMO. They were the perfect thing to take to a gathering because everyone loved them and they were only a bite or two with no utensils needed.
Check out the full recipe for the Peanut Butter Brownie Cups HERE.
This week my co-host Kim made sweet and spicy chicken kabobs. I haven’t talked to her to find out how they were, but they look delicious! Go over and visit her HERE and get the recipe!
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by From This to That to get the full recipe. Thanks for joining us!
Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
Pin for later!