Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It. This week I’m featuring these easy, fun and delicious Root Beer Float Popsicles from Heather over at The Dean’s List Blog! If you haven’t visited Heather yet, you should. Her blog is full of fun home decor, crafts and a recipe or two thrown in. Plus, she just lives about an hour from me in Oklahoma, so I have a feeling we are going to have to meet up one day!
Okay, first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Root Beer Float Popsicles from The Dean’s List Blog!
We have this great little place called Braum’s here in Oklahoma. Have you heard of it? It’s a mid-west dairy chain with it’s own dairy products including their very own ice cream. It’s delicious, and one of our new favorites since moving here. Heather came up with this recipe after someone told her these were available on their “secret menu”.
They were so easy and absolutely delicious. I mean, if you like a good root beer float that is. There is something about a root beer float that just make it seem like summer and these popsicles are a great twist on a classic.
The kids, of course, loved them too.
That’s it! Check out the full recipe for the Root Beer Float Popsicles HERE.
This week my co-host Kim made an apple pie cake. I asked her how it was and she said “I honestly can’t believe how good it was”! That’s quite the endorsement. Go over and visit her HERE and get a link to that amazing sounding cake.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by The Dean’s List Blog and get the full recipe for Root Beer Float Popsicles. Thanks for joining us!
Root Beer Float Popsicles
Pin for later!