Hi and welcome back to You Link It, We Make It. This week I’m excited to feature these super yummy Sesame Drumsticks from Art From My Table. They were so easy – and the best part is they are slow cooker, so they are great for those busy weeknights.
I’ll get to the drumsticks, but first – Let’s party!
Here’s how the party works.
1. Link up your best recipes. Please link up your post that contains your recipe. We don’t want to send our readers to more than one click for the recipes. But we will be sending them to you!
2. Each of our hosts will pick one recipe to make, review and share.
3. In addition to our chosen recipe to make and review, we will also pick an additional two features. All picks will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles. As a feature, you will also be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board!
Each week we will each pick three features to share with you guys, and we will each make one. Here are our yummy picks this week.
Congrats and if you were featured, grab a button!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Feature-button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
Now, let’s meet the hosts of You Link It, We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
April of Uncookie Cutter
I’m April, and I’m sharing my journey of fixing up our realtor described “uncookiecutter” house. I love to build furniture, crafts, home decor projects, recipes – really anything to do with the home. I love to try and recreate things in popular stores, with my own unique twist. Thanks for joining me on my journey!
This week I picked to make Sesame Drumsticks from Art From My Table!
This recipe was kind of a combination of two of my favorites. I make chicken teriyaki in the crock pot that is a family favorite and has very similar flavors, and the recipe I use for ribs uses the same cooking technique and they are to die for. So, I wanted to give this one a try to see how it went. I could kind of tell from the recipe I was going to love it, so maybe I cheated a little. But like I said those are two of my favorite recipes, so – I couldn’t refuse.
I love having new crock pot meals for weekdays. This one only took about 5 minutes (really!) to put together and about 10-15 prep before we ate. I make my ribs the same way as this – all day in the crock pot and then onto the rack to broil for 7-8 min. The flavors were different on the drumsticks, but same technique. The broiling makes them just a touch crispy and lets the sugars caramelize a little bit.
They really turned out delish! My son was so excited, apparently the only time he’s had drumsticks was at his meemaw’s house and he declared that he “LOVES THEM”.
We served them with edamame and a side of rice. The flavors all went together very nicely and we loved them.
Stop by and see the full Sesame Drumsticks recipe HERE.
Make sure to check out the BBQ Pork Mac and Cheese my co-host, Kim tried HERE.
Now, your turn to share.
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link up to 3 of your favorite recipes. Please make sure your post has a recipe in it. We don’t want to send people all over the internet, but we will send them to you!
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and/or link back to one of our sites on your post or on your link party page.
Grab your button here!
<a href="https://www.uncookiecutter.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.uncookiecutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Party-Button.jpg" alt="UnCookieCutter" width="215" height="215" /></a>
- We will make one recipe from those linked up each week to make and feature, and will share our own personal pictures of our result.
- We will also pick two additional recipes each to feature.
- All six featured will be shared out through our social media accounts and all recipe owners will be invited to pin to our group Pinterest board. Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.
- We will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Can’t wait to see some of your yummy recipes. Make sure to stop by and get the full Sesame Drumsticks recipe HERE. Thanks for linking up Art From My Table!